Tracy uncovers important facts about personality traits, workplace behavior, and work ethics that executives look for in young professionals that they want to take under their wing. If you’re a career-minded professional hoping to be noticed by a top executive in your organization, you’ll want to read this e-book.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How to choose a mentor that suits you best;
- How to demonstrate that you’re ready for mentorship;
- Personality traits and work habits executives deem important in young professionals;
- How to build the right “on the job” reputation; and
- How to leverage your mentor relationship for career advancement.